- 30 mm x 3 mm light beam (at 30 mm distance) provides accurate detection of PCBs regardless of holes, protrusions, intrusions, or errors on the boards.
- Background suppression (BGS) sensing method allows stable detection regardless of the color, texture or surface of the background object.
- Sensing distance: 10 to 100 mm (adjustable distance: 20 to 100 mm)
- Light ON / Dark ON operation mode switch
- Built-in reverse polarity protection circuit and output overcurrent (short-circuit) protection circuit
- IP65 protection structure (IEC standard)
Optimized for Detection of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
Rectangular light beam from the emitter provides optimal detection of PCBs.
30mmx3mm Light Beam Provides Accurate Detection (at 30 mm Distance)
Large rectangular light beam provides accurate detection of printed circuit boards (PCB) regardless of holes, protrusions, or intrusions on the boards.
Background Suppression (BGS) Sensing Method
Background suppression sensing method allows stable detection regardless of the color, texture or surface of the background object.
Wide Range Sensing Distance of 10 to 100 mm
※ The sensitivity (distance) adjuster on the BJP series can be used to move the location of the receiver lens, allowing for a higher adjustable distance range than traditional electronic adjustment method
Light ON / Dark ON Operation Mode Switch
Users can easily switch between Light ON and Dark ON operation modes with the operation mode switch.