- High performance lens with long sensing distance
– Through-beam type: 30 m
– Diffuse reflective type: 1 m
– Retroreflective type: 3 m (MS-2A)
- Compact size: W 20 x H 32 x L 11 mm
- M.S.R (Mirror Surface Rejection) function (retroreflective type)
- Light ON/Dark ON operation mode switch
- Sensitivity adjuster
- Built-in reverse polarity protection circuit and output overcurrent (short-circuit) protection circuit
- Mutual interference prevention function (except through-beam type)
- Excellent noise immunity and minimal influence from ambient light
- IP65 protection structure (IEC standard)
Long Sensing Distance Up to 30 m
The BJX series feature up to 2X longer sensing distance compared to BJ series models, with detection distances up to 30 m.
Through-beam type: 30 m / Diffuse reflective type: 1m / Retroreflective type: 3 m (MS-2A)
Mirror Surface Rejection (MSR) Function (Retroreflective Type)
The retroreflective type models feature built-in polarizing filters allowing the units to only receive light from reflectors. This function allows stable detection of highly reflective targets including metals, mirrors, etc.The Working Principle of Mirror Surface Rejection (MSR) Function
The light passed through the polarizing filter on the emitter will become horizontal. The light reflected on the retroreflective mirror will turn 90˚ and the vertical light will be received by receiver through vertical polarizing filter.
The light reflected from reflective targets will remain horizontal, and thus will not be received by the receiver with the vertical polarizing filter.
Mutual Interference Prevention Function (Except Through-Beam Type)
The emitting cycle of the sensors can be changed which allows multiple sensors to be installed close to each other without affecting the other nearby sensors.
Excellent Noise Immunity and Minimal Influence from Ambient Light
Improved noise immunity by using digital filters with noise evasion algorithm. Minimal influence from ambient light with ambient light prevention algorithm.
Easy Installation with Screw Thread Holes
The installation holes are made with screw threads so the sensors can be installed using only bolts.
Users can easily check the status of the sensors with the operation indicator (yellow LED) and stability indicators (green LED).